Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Dunnooooo...



The Bloom Lounge Chair, designed by Kenneth Cobonpue, is inspired by the graceful blossom of a flower, however; it reminds me of something completely different. The chair is sculpted by hundreds of fine running stitches radiating from the center of the seat creating a subtle textural feel. Come on, Kenneth, you couldn't have chosen a prettier color such as purple or fuschia or even a gorgeous ombre? You really thought flesh-colored screams 'graceful flower'? Really?!





3 comments:

Raina Cox said...

Shoulda named it "Glory Hole."

House of Slappy said...

Thank You!

Mrs BC said...

I'm new to your blog, so I hope I don't offend you with my rudeness, but these chairs look like a couple of bleached anus's.
There I said it.
You would't want to accessorise with any brown cushions, would you?
Mrs BC
xx